Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Birthday Celebration

Tracy Hipps, CSM Executive Director
This season we celebrate. We celebrate the birth of Christ and everything reflects the goodness of our Lord. On December 15, I celebrated my 40th year living for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I remember vividly being 19 years old and deciding to follow Jesus and wanting to get to know my Father in Heaven. After 40 years, I am still following Him and I am here to make Him known to the world.

For the past 40 years, I have had many seasons with Christ-

  Birmingham Baptist Association "Season of Our Savior" 
     stockings to needy children in the Birmingham area.

Ten years growing in my faith and getting to know my God
Ten years learning and developing my faith to make Him known
Ten years leading others in growing their faith
And now, ten years discipling Christ followers to become multipliers of their faith, which has been incredible!

What will the next ten years hold?

“Faithful is He who calls you, He will do it.” He has been faithful and continues to do His work through my life and in my heart, my mind, my hands, my eyes, my mouth, my feet, and in my love. I know my Father lives inside of me, and we celebrate this special Christmas season with all of you who also celebrate His birth and a new birth. Merry Christmas to all!